The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is pointed toward supporting successful postgraduate understudies from across Africa. For programs starting in September 2022, the University of Lincoln are really glad to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to successful postgraduate candidates. For qualified understudies, grant installments appear as a decrease in educational expenses and are esteemed at £5,000.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2022.
Qualified Countries: African Countries
Worth of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
To apply for this grant, planned understudies should meet the accompanying models:
- Be a public of (or for all time domiciled in) a country inside Africa.
- As of now hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time frame postgraduate educated or Master’s by Research program starting in February or September 2021
- Have been granted a Bachelors certification from a perceived college with a base grade of 2:2 or same
- Meet the English language necessities of their expected course of study – this regularly goes from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or same
- Kindly note that this grant is cutthroat and might be granted to applicants who show greatness in scholarly world, extracurricular or individual undertaking. The above will be evaluated by finishing a 300 word proclamation as a feature of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University attempts to inform all competitors of the result of their grant application in no less than 10 days of the end date.
The most effective method to Apply
You don’t have to apply for this grant. You will naturally be considered for the Africa Scholarship whenever you have presented your application to learn at the University of Lincoln.