College of Lausanne (UNIL) Masters grants are grants for greatness granted solely to understudies who have moved on from an unfamiliar college and whose scholastic outcomes are of an exceptionally undeniable level.
UNIL awards around ten grants a year.The grant is conceded for the base legal time of the program picked by the understudy. It adds up to CHF 1,600 every month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the total term of the experts (one and a half years or two years relying upon the picked aces), except for instances of conclusive disappointment after the first year.Candidates are made mindful of the way that the amount of the grant granted isn’t adequate to live in Switzerland.
Application Deadline: 1 November 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Worth of Award: It adds up to CHF 1,600 every month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the total span of the experts (one and a half years or two years relying upon the picked aces), except for instances of conclusive disappointment after the main year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- To have gotten an unfamiliar college degree considered comparable to a lone ranger at UNIL before the start of the experts programe at UNIL.
- To have separated yourself during your investigations, particularly through especially splendid scholarly outcomes.
- To have a language level of something like B2 (as per the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) in French or if nothing else C1 in English as per the language wherein your picked aces is educated.
- Not been enlisted with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 organization charge (see archive, “rundown of reports to connect to your application”).
- Withdrawal from the programe will prompt the suspension of the grant.
How To Apply:
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the list of documents to attach to your application), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).