The University of Bristol – UK is offering Three scholarships of £5,000 which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year programme in the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: £5,000
Number of Awards: Three
Eligible Field of Study:
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MA Creative Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2022.
- Applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
CEFR – B2
IELTS – 5.5