Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-23 Science Ambassador Scholarship for women in science, technology, engineering, or math to study in the United States of America.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition expenses of successful applicants for the period of four years, staring with the 2022-2023 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cards Against Humanity
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Institutions in USA
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The Science Ambassador Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be interested in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Must have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into an undergraduate programme at a United States’ institution of higher learning.
- Must be available to commence studies in the 2022-2023 academic session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must meet the English language requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022 are to film a three-minute educational video of themselves explaining a STEM topic that they are passionate about. The video should be:
- A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class.
- Clear, creative, accurate and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public’.
An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2023 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials.
Application Deadline: Not specified