Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland, 2022
The National University of Ireland Galway is awarding academic merit scholarships that include €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers to support the bachelor’s and master’s studies.
NUI Galway is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, the University offers a range of merit based partial tuition fee waivers to eligible students.
Application Deadline: 31st May
Eligible Countries: Students from Angola, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers
Number of Awards: Not Mention
Eligible Field of Studies:
- College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
- You must have accepted an offer and paid an acceptance deposit; firm or conditional for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters’ programmes for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- You must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE)
How to Apply:
- Undergraduate Students can log in and apply via their personal NUI Galway application portal
- Postgraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
Visit The Official Website For More Information