Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
This scholarship opportunity aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Application Deadline: 20th February 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (1000 TL for undergraduate, 1400 TL for master and 1800 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
How to Apply: Click Here to Begin Application
- All candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)