The University is satisfied to offer a particular set-up of grants to nationals from Sub-Saharan Africa beginning this scholarly year.
This grant is for self-financing, global charge paying understudies who are nationals of one or the other Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa or Zimbabwe. This grant is accessible for all understudies who meet qualification models.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Qualified Countries: Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa or Zimbabwe
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Worth of Award: Not Mentioned
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Candidates should be from Sub-Saharan Africa
- Candidates should be familiar with English Language
- Candidates should have great scholastic records
Instructions to Apply:
- These grants are naturally handled and no different application is required.
- These grants are not paid notwithstanding the worldwide scholastic grant.
If it’s not too much trouble, note that understudies can get one grant or markdown so understudies who are qualified for more than 1 honor will be given the honor of the greatest worth.