To make schooling reasonable and effectively accessible to every global understudy, no matter what their monetary limit, Meredith College has concocted the Meredith Legacy Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
Full-time respects program worldwide understudies at Meredith College that keep a base quality point proportion of 3.30 on all courses can apply for this grant covering educational expenses, convenience, and other school wide charges. Understudies should be chosen for the grant interview after their affirmation application to be considered for the honor.
Application Deadline: The application cycle is continuous. Be that as it may, the candidates are prescribed to notice program-explicit application cutoff times.
Qualified Countries: International
Worth of Award: Tuition expense
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Qualified Countries: All global understudies are qualified to apply.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Students can apply for honor programs presented at Meredith College.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet all the accompanying/given standards:
- All candidates should be first-year understudies.
- The candidates should have predominant scholastic accomplishment, scholarly commitment, and authority capacity.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- The candidates should apply for affirmation by means of the college entry. All qualified understudies will be informed about the meeting for the grant and be thought about in like manner.
- Supporting Documents: The understudies are expected to introduce the accompanying archives to the college:
- Official duplicate of the auxiliary school record
- A school official suggestion and a scholarly educator proposal
- Scholastic records
- Confirmation Requirements: The candidates should meet the Honors Program prerequisites of Meredith College.
- Language Requirement: The understudies should submit scores of the accompanying English language capability tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
Additional Information: The successfully selected applicants will be provided full tuition, on-campus room, and board, and college-wide fees (four academic years). The award will also provide Course-required books, fees, and supplies Opportunities for a study abroad experience, and annual travel opportunities.