Legislative Mentorship Initiative Fellowship Program 2022 for Younger Nigerians. †
The Legislative Mentorship Initiative program is designed and focused on equipping and empowering dynamic younger leaders engaged in public sector management, particularly in law, by providing them with the required sensible coaching and engagement in governance and public service through collaborative and inclusive management .
The Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) attracts and trains dedicated younger professionals to serve and excel in the public service, especially the legislature.
The Fellowship program consists of three weeks of residential coaching, 1 month of internship and 1 month of digital coaching and neighborhood interactions.
- Minimum Education Qualification of Diploma/HND
- Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Solid and demonstrable management expertise with demonstrable and credible reporting of neighborhood and neighborhood service
- English fluency (oral and written) and growing creativity and innovation for sensible, workable options, inclusive and sustainable Patriotic, visionary and passionate about the stability, development and improvement of Nigeria with curiosity and imaginative and foresight to join the Nigerian legislator
- Willingness to decide to the LMI. values and full program
- Between 21 – 35 years
- Case investigation
- Group discussions
- Embedded Levels
- Group/Specific person Assignments
Tips for applying?
Submit full and online software type
Submit private confirmation and curriculum vitae (CV)
Add one minute software video
For additional information:
Visit the official website of the Nigeria Legislative Mentorship Initiative Fellowship Program 2022