The Silesian University of Technology is satisfied to offer International Students Scholarships for the first or second cycle in a full course of concentrate inside the Excellence Initiative-Research University program in Poland for the scholastic year 2022/2023.
This grant is accessible to worldwide understudies who wish to concentrate on lone wolf’s or alternately graduate degree coursework at the college.
Application Deadline: Applications should be gotten by 31 October 2022.
Qualified Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Worth of Award: PLN 21,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Qualified Countries: All ethnicities
- Qualified Course or Subjects: The grant will be granted in any subject presented by the college
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the accompanying rules:
- Candidates should be International.
- Candidates should need to sign up for a college degree.
- Understudies should satisfy necessities affirming that they were among the smartest understudies at the past degree of schooling and the settlement of the first-semester educational expense to the college.
Also Apply For : 2022 International Scholarships at McMurry University, USA
Instructions to Apply:
- When you are prepared to present your application, you can go to the internet based application gateway. From that point forward, candidates should need to finish the internet based application structure.
- Supporting Documents: While evaluating the applications, the Committee thinks about:
- Duplicate of the candidate’s outcomes on the authentication of enlistment in the event of the first – cycle understudies; a portion from the first – cycle concentrates on in the event of the second – cycle understudies,
- An assessment was composed by a chose educator and arranged either in Polish or in English,
- All approved accomplishments in science, sports, and authoritative fields, specifically, the outcomes acquired during subject challenges
- Confirmation Requirements: The necessity for participate in the challenge is:
- On account of the first – cycle, understudies’ fruition of an optional school with a last grade puts the candidate among the best 20% of graduates from a given year in classes with comparable educational plans ensured by the school head in a composed structure either in Polish or in English, installment of a semester educational expense for training at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as presenting the application the layout of which is given in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance,
- On account of the second – cycle understudies, finishing of the first – cycle review with the most elevated grade specified in the guidelines in force in a given college, confirmed by the senior member or the minister of that college in a composed structure either in Polish or in English, installment of a semester educational expense for training at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as applying, the layout of which is given in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance.
- The Rector’s Committee for Awards and Pro-quality Programs in what’s in store is alluded to as the Committee. They will evaluate the submitted applications and record the gathering minutes as expressed in Annex No 2 to this Ordinance.
- The Rector will take a choice on giving a grant subsequent to thinking about the Committee’s evaluation.
- The grant referenced in area 1 will be conceded for 21,000 PLN gross.
- The grant will be paid in PLN in three equivalent portions. The information structure format is given in Annex No 4 to this Ordinance.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants probably required great English or Polish language. The standard interpretation of these reports into Polish or English is likewise acknowledged.