Get your PhD degree in Australia! Applications are solely open for PhD Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security to high-possible abroad understudies at RMIT University.
The effective candidate will lead examination to plan and foster novel machine/profound learning-based trust advances for getting IoT administrations/gadgets.
Application Deadline: The application will be shut when the right PhD up-and-comers are chosen.
Qualified Countries: International
Worth of Awards: $31,106 per annum
Number of Awards: 1
Qualified Countries: All ethnicities.
Qualified Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Data-Driven IoT Security.
Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the accompanying rules:
Candidates with research insight in IoT, security, or potentially AI are liked.
Instructions to Apply:
- The most effective method to Apply: Students should sign in to the web-based application Portal and complete their affirmation application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, if it’s not too much trouble, present the accompanying archives to Dr. Hai Dong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Articulations of interest ought to contain the accompanying data:
- A one-page introductory letter momentarily illustrating your advantage in the venture
- Proof of exploration capacity: A computerized duplicate of a Master’s or alternately Honors’ postulation; and an advanced duplicate of scholarly records
- An itemized CV plainly illustrating your involvement with creating dispersed frameworks/applications; likewise essential to list any distributions, grants, and significant expert experience.
- Confirmation Requirements: The candidates should have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a huge exploration part reviewed as high differentiation or same, or an Honors degree accomplishing top of the line praises in Computer Science.
- Language Requirement: International candidates should likewise meet the base English language prerequisites.