International Hanns Eisler Scholarship of the City of Leipzig – Germany, 2022
The International Hanns Eisler Scholarship that’s valued at € 1,000 in step with month is offered to college students who’re inclined to pursue a diploma software in Germany.
Why must you practice for this programme? Hanns Eisler’s notably wealthy musical output impresses with an nearly exuberant stylistic diversity. They are a set of volunteer citizens, consisting of composers, singers, song college students, musicologists, reporters and publicists, and as institutional individuals of the International Hanns Eisler Society in Berlin and the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
Application Deadline: July 06, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants should have excessive college certificate with an excellent educational record.
- Applicants should be International students.
- Applicants should have a preceding diploma certificate.
- Applicants should exhibit that they have got an excellent written and spoken English level.
- How to Apply: Applicants need to ship their submissions in German or English through electronic mail to email@example.com.
- Application documents:
- an casual letter of application
- a curriculum vitae a) in tabular shape AND b) non-stop textual content max. 2500 characters
- a replica of your identification card or passport
- 3 distinct scores, if feasible with sound samples
Visit The Official Website For More Info