International George W Gray Scholarships at University of Hull, UK 2022
The University of Hull, UK is offering £9000 for a tuition fee reduction for international students entering levels 4, 5, or 6. The award will cover every taught year of study, i.e., three years for students on BSc or four years.
Application Deadline: 23 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £9,000
Number of Awards: Up to 50
Eligible Field of Studies: International BSc Chemistry / MChem Chemistry.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Be an international student holding an offer to study Chemistry, joining in year 1 (Level 4) or entering directly into year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6)
- Have received an offer to study in an Undergraduate chemistry degree programme at the University of Hull
- Have achieved or worked towards high school chemistry equivalent to UK A-level grade B.
- Have achieved or worked towards the equivalent of 112 UCAS points.
- Pass a chemistry aptitude test set by the University of Hull. The pass mark will be 60% but may be adjusted as needed if the number of applications received results in need to do so.
- Have achieved IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill or equivalent.
How to Apply: All International offer holders will automatically be considered for the scholarship as part of the application process for Chemistry.
Visit The Official Website For More Information