The University of Stavanger is offering selected students a fellowship in “Cost reductions of installations, operations and decommissioning for offshore wind” with a salary of up to NOK 491 200 gross per year for up to 3 years of study.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: NOK 491 200
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: The applicants must undertake a PhD study programme at the Department of Mechanical and Structural Engineering and Materials Science at the University of Stavanger.
- Applicants must have a solid knowledge of marine hydrodynamics and structures
- Applicants must have a solid knowledge of automation and control system
- Applicants must have developed skills in mathematical modeling and advanced programming.
- Applicants must have completed a five-year master’s degree (3+2) within Marine Technology, Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Cybernetics, or Civil Engineering, preferably acquired recently, or possess corresponding qualifications that could provide a basis for completing a doctorate.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL – 90
IELTS – 6.5
PTE – 62
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from the University of Cambridge
How to Apply: Interested applicants can submit their applications via the online portal created by the university.