The International Community College Leadership Award is a renewable scholarship recognizing international students who have completed at least one semester of coursework and taken on leadership roles at their community college. The award covers the difference between Missouri resident and nonresident tuition plus $1500/year.
Application Deadline: July 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: $1500/year.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree program at the School of Computing & Engineering of UMKC
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking student in the School of Computing & Engineering
- Applicants must be F-1 or J-1 visa holders.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA from a U.S. community college.
- Applicants are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: Proficiency in English (minimum 79 iBT TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS score).
- Applicants must be nominated by a community college official (i.e. international student advisor, faculty member, or student affairs officer)
Nomination letters should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All materials must be submitted by July 1 to be considered for the Fall Award and by December 1 to be considered for the Spring award.
Click the link below to visit the official Website for more Information: