Grand View University International Grants – USA, 2022
Grand View is offering international grants to students with scholarship awards worth up to $9,000 towards the cost of the study programme.
Why choose to study at Grand View University? Grand View University engages, equips, and empowers students to fulfill their individual potential and serve society. The core values at Grand View University provide a foundation for faculty, staff, and students to fulfill the mission and achieve the vision of the institution.
Application Deadline: The university accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the applicants are requested to observe course-specific application and documents submission deadlines.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Master
Value of Award: $9,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
- Applicants must have met the academic criteria to be accepted to Grand View.
- Applicants must have graduated high school or have a bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL – 69
IELTS – 6.0
PTE – 48
Duolingo – 95
How to Apply: Applicants must use the university portal to apply for admission at Grand View.
Applicants are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Declaration of financial resources
- Copy of passport
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose letter
- Professional resume
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Join Our Telegram Channel for More Updates.JOIN NOW