Postdoctoral competitors who direct examination or potentially educate at a school or college in a non-European emerging nation can apply for the Ernst Mach Follow-Up Grants presented by the OeAD for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
This grant award has solely been laid out for competitors from non-European emerging nations needing to seek after their schooling in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts in Austria. Chosen up-and-comers can expect a month to month grant alongside convenience and medical coverage.
Application Deadline: Online applications are open from November to 1 February of the next year and from June to 1 November.
Qualified Countries: International
Worth of Award: Education Funds
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Qualified Countries: Non-European emerging nations.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Post-doctoral projects presented in Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts at Austrian advanced education establishments and colleges can be applied for.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet all the accompanying/given models:
- Post-doctoral scientists and speakers from non-European emerging nations, who research or potentially instruct at advanced education establishments or colleges and have proactively gotten an award managed by the OeAD-GmbH before.
- Candidates should be 50 years old.
The most effective method to Apply:
- Confirmation applications should be made by the application method of the separate Austrian establishment or college. Grant applications should just be made by means of the authority entry.
- Supporting Documents: The understudies are expected to introduce the accompanying reports to the college:
- Announcement of the assent of the logical accomplice in Austria
- Checked visa duplicate (page with name and photograph)
- Current verification of work at the home foundation
- (School or college in a non-European emerging nation)
- Complete CV
- Checked duplicate of the college degree testament for your PhD or doctoral examinations
- Confirmation Requirements: The candidates should meet the intellectual and passage prerequisites of the college or foundation they wish to acquire affirmation.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be an excellent information on English as well as German.
The up-and-comers effectively chose will be allowed help towards their logical vocation and be given the accompanying:
- The month to month grant rate is EUR 1,250
- Convenience costs around EUR 250 to EUR 600
- Health care coverage of around EUR 55 to EUR 200
- A movement recompense of a limit of EUR 1,000 on the introduction of unique reports.