The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to provide scholarship awards to academically splendid worldwide students, starting off their taught research from September 2022.
Application Deadline: Successful awardees might be introduced via way of means of thirteen July 2022
Eligible Countries: South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
Value of Award:
One complete training charge waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
Four £10,000 partial training charge waivers.
Ten £6,000 partial training charge waivers.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- Be a resident of a rustic inside South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- maintain a suggestion (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) complete time direction – taking off in September 2022 – inside The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You may also be taken into consideration in case you held a suggestion as a part of an in advance admissions round; need to you win the award, your provide can be reinstated.);
- have finished an English Language qualification to the desired fashionable for the direction;
- be absolutely registered for your selected direction with the aid of using the registration deadline;
- maintain a bachelor’s diploma with a minimal class of an excellent Upper Second class (2:1) (or worldwide equivalent), or be heading in the right direction to reap this;
- be self-funding (for example, now no longer sponsored) your direction and labeled as an worldwide candidate for training charge purposes.
How to Apply: This scholarship possibility require no extra application; all provide holders are taken into consideration primarily based totally on instructional merit. Shortlisted applicants can be contacted for in addition evaluation withinside the shape of a written statement.
If you preserve a suggestion from one of the following departments, you may be taken into consideration for the scholarships:
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science