Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation is energetically welcoming understudies to join the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for the scholastic year 2022-2023. The program is accessible to global understudies in Canada.
Application Deadline: The Foundation invites applications over time; there is no application cutoff time.
Qualified Countries: International
Type: Bachelor or Master
Worth of Award: CAD $17,000 to CAD $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Qualified Course or Subjects: The grant will be granted in painting, drawing, model, or printmaking.
- To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the accompanying measures:
- The Foundation has no geographic, citizenship, or residency prerequisites; its awards are accessible to qualified candidates from around the world.
- Candidates should be something like 18 years old to be qualified to apply and may not be more established than 41 years old at the hour of presenting their application for a first award.
- Up-and-comers who have recently gotten an award might apply for a further award after the age of 41, given that they keep on gathering any remaining qualification necessities.
- In sending off their profession, candidates should be either an understudy or arising craftsmen at the beginning phase of their vocation. Awards are not expected as work or undertaking awards for additional accomplished or mature specialists.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Applications should be finished and submitted internet based application at the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation online gateway. Applications submitted in some other way, including by email, mail, etc., won’t be acknowledged.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should give all the data and transfer all the material and documentation expected for the application.
- Individual Information-Applicant’s complete name, craftsman name (if any), orientation, date of birth, contact data, nation of citizenship, site URL, and how they caught wind of the Foundation.
- Evidence of Identity-Government-gave personal ID and verification of citizenship, current location, and date of birth.
- Instruction and Training-A rundown of the colleges, universities, and craftsmanship schools went to with the degrees/certificates got and the graduation date (or projected date).
- Shows A rundown of the presentations in which the candidate’s work has been shown during the past five years or will be shown in the following two years.
- Portfolio-Images of six agent works (no pretty much) created in the two years quickly going before the date of the application. These should be unique works created by the candidate alone.
- Evidence of Acceptance-If the candidate is applying to additional their specialty schooling or preparing, a proof of acknowledgment or enlistment from the establishment where they mean to review or prepare.
- Imaginative Proposal-A depiction of the proposed work, project, course of study, or preparing the candidate expects to embrace with an award from The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation.
- Craftsman Statement-A concise craftsman proclamation connecting with the candidate’s past and current work.
- Financial plan A spending plan for the proposed work, project, course of study, or preparing portrayed in the candidate’s Artistic Proposal.
- Letter of Reference-A letter of reference from an instructor or teacher, a craftsman or guardian who knows all about both the candidate and the candidate’s work and can uphold their application.
- Confirmation Requirements: Applicants should hold a past degree testament with magnificent imprints.
- Language Requirement: The understudies should know conversational French or English language at any rate.