What you’ll learn
- How to use Photoshop and its elements.
- The principles of editing photos in Photoshop
- The principles of graphic design in Photoshop
- The principles of illustrations in Photoshop
- How to import, organise and export your photos
- How to create an attractive portfolio
- Where to find great inspiration for your projects
Learn photo editing with Photoshop!
Design like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to edit your own images? In the digital age, we’re surrounded by thousands of images daily, from personal photos, to digital art. Maybe you want to enhance a photo and show it off on social media, or perhaps you want to fix the imperfections in an otherwise perfect snapshot of your life. Perhaps you want to illustrate or design art and logos for personal or commercial use. The possibilities are infinite – when you know what you’re doing. And that’s exactly what we’re here to teach you.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about editing and design in Adobe Photoshop, from creating a new file to exporting the final product. We’ll show you around the workspace and show you the tools, panels and styles that are there to transform your imagination into digital reality. You’ll learn everything from blending, to adjusting colours and focus, to retouching photographs. Finally, you’ll learn how to use Adobe Photoshop for design and illustration.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Edit photos in Photoshop
Use Photoshop’s neural filters
Create digital art using Photoshop
Use the elements and theories in Photoshop to master your art
Create professional logos with Photoshop
Organise and publish your work in a portfolio
Our instructors have years of experience not only in editing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included dozens of examples edited on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Photoshop course you’ll ever need to create impeccable digital art and edit photos like a pro!
Start editing today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to edit – no experience needed!
- Editors/designers who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (logo designers, digital artists, photographers, animators)