In the event that you are a global understudy applying to your most memorable year of undergrad learn at Clark University, you could be qualified for merit grants presented by the University.
Your qualification for grants relies upon your scholarly accomplishment (those demonstrated on your application for confirmation). Be that as it may, global understudies who might fit the bill for grants are as yet expected to show the capacity to cover a critical level of the expense of their schooling.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
Qualified Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Qualification: An ideal possibility for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship has a secondary school record which places them at the highest point of Clark University’s candidate pool, An ideal competitor exhibits a powerful urge to:
- Seek after a requesting scholarly timetable
- Team up with companions and teachers.
- Meet aggressive vocation and life objectives.
- Join a local area of researchers with a solid obligation to worldwide change.
- Tackle complex difficulties at home and abroad.
The most effective method to Apply:
- Assuming you are keen on the Presidential Scholarship, just look at that choice when you fill the Common Application (accessible after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then, at that point, get nitty gritty data — including the subjects of the two short papers — on the most proficient method to apply for the grant. The last cutoff time for presenting the papers is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision applicants.
- Understudies will be advised in March in the event that they have been chosen for a meeting.