Career Change Strategies
What You’ll Learn
- Tap the Hidden Job Market
- Perform Cutting Edge Interviews
- Craft and Keep a 6-Figure Salary
- Quote and Negotiate Salary Like A Pro
- Get Calls for Jobs Without Applying
- Resume Template
- Fill-in-the-Blank Phone Screen and Behavioral Interview Prep
- Salary Negotiation Scripts
Now, you have access to the work I do for Executive MBA programs through this class so you can craft and keep your peak income. And you are not alone in the process. When you join today I will send you an invitation to connect via Linkedin for a free profile review.
If you are not getting interviews for the job you want, you will want this class.
The best course I’ve ever been on. “If ever there was a course that you need to go on then it is this. I am very qualified but wasn’t getting the phone calls for jobs because my strategy was totally wrong…If you want to get the hits then get the course!” by Keith McClean
Concise, efficient, effective, “With amazingly helpful downloadable content (just copy and paste into document)…Generates results, works for every industry and all job levels.” by Kevin Massabni,
This includes cutting edge tools for how hiring is done.
A whopping 75% of my clients get calls from their online profiles for the jobs they want, not through direct applications that get sucked into the ‘resume black hole.’
And I give you my effective pre-formatted resume/CV template to write with along with ‘fill-in-the-blank” interview and salary negotiation scripts.
This is my epic course that is the A to Z strategy that I use for my 6-Figure Executive MBA clients, now available to you.
You will want to take this course for these reasons.
1. You dislike your current career path and want something else.
2. You think you could be making more.
3. You do not have time for a job search and need recruiters to come to you.
4. If you are getting calls from recruiters but not for the jobs you want.
5. You need interview and salary negotiation scripts to make things easier.
I look forward to helping you reach your career goals.
Dr. Karen Gurney
Who this course is for:
- Business Professionals with a Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree