Canon Collins Belief is opening Canon Collins Scholarships, inviting students from Southern Africa (Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia) for Masters Diploma Scholarships in 2022/2023.
Utility Deadline: August 22, 2022
Eligible International Locations: Angola, Botswana, Eswatini. Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia.
With regard to the award: Canon Collins Belief, in partnership with RMTF, aims to help distinguishing individuals committed to social justice in southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate qualification is an essential tool to work towards an open and simple society.
By 2021, due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the provision of funding, the belief will only be postdoctoral research in the field of Education for chosen countries in southern AfricaI
The focus of the analysis should be on one of the many following themes:
- Improving the education level in southern Africa
- Access to training in southern Africa
Friendly: Masters, PhD
Choice standards I Candidates for all schemes are likely to be judged primarily on the data they provide on their type of utilities, along with the factors under:
- Demonstrable management qualities
- Demonstrable dedication
- High quality and relevance of job expertise, along with job reference and different skills
- Monetary need and potential to contribute to the longer-term prosperity of southern Africa
- Educational document and educational reference
- Relevance of the proposed course
- Presumed career path
- Likely future influence
- Enter type:
- Reveal an excessive mundaneness of English without spelling and grammatical errors
- Answer all questions completely and with attention to element
- Present all essential documentation and supporting paperwork.
Suitability: To be considered for a scholarship under this program, you can also:
- be a rural country of, or have a refugee in, one of the many following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia
- usually live in one of the many countries mentioned above
- be in possession of a very good first degree (minimum of second class, upper division or equivalent) or are about to graduate within the year of utility
- discover or use to assess at a South African university
Obtain and browse the rules carefully before taking advantage of this scholarship.
Variety of Scholarships: Not specified
What are the advantages?
- We offer funding for up to two years for Masters and three years for PhD. The value of the scholarship bundle ranges from R20,000 to R100,000 depending on the circumstances of the scholar. We assist with any full-time and part-time study and may consider functions of these by remote study.
- In addition, we organize an annual conference for current scientists and we hold a number of smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship holders are expected to participate in these promotions and become part of and contribute to our community.
- Candidates are robotic eligible for the Ros Moger Terry Furlong scholarship. See this webpage for more details about this nominated award.
How can you apply? We are actually processing functions. The hyperlink below will take you to the type of web utility.