The College of Canada West is a contemporary, autonomous college that offers students a variety of career-oriented levels. Candidates have the choice to register for many career-oriented applications.
The establishment offers a diverse alternative to degree applications and the perfect exam facilities for any Canadian and global university student seeking a vibrant future. Candidates can develop their careers and discover work while they are learning in this university.
The scholarship end date is July 2022.
The College of Canada West
Bachelor and Gras diploma
The College Canada West provides tuition assistance to profitable students.
|Affiliate of Arts||$8,400|
|Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication||$16,800|
|Bachelor of Commerce||$16,800|
|Grip of business management||$6,700|
- This scholarship is open to global applicants who are residents of any of the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Master’s Degree of Enterprise Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Enterprise Communication, Affiliate of Arts, MBA Foundation
- To be eligible, candidates must meet the following standards:
- Candidates must have high school certificate with great tutorial file.
- Recipients must keep a good tutorial standing to obtain this scholarship.
- To seize the opportunity, students recognition at a college. After receiving the confirmation you can request the value.
- Candidates must submit diplomas, tutorial transcripts and their resume.
- To be admitted, students must have the admission requirements of their chosen program.
- If your first language is simply not English, you must provide TOEFL or IELTS standardized control scores.