AFRICA City of Cape Town External Bursary for Young Africans 2022 you can submit your application to secure a good chance to secure admission.
City of Cape Town are currently offering bursary opportunities to selected students each year. This financial support covers the cost of registration, examinations and class fees for their formal studies.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The bursaries also include capped allowances for study-aid; transport and meals. In some instances where a proven need exists, the City may also cover a capped residence allowance, funding permitting.
Eligible Field of Study:
- Accounting (CA and Cost Management)
- Artisan Training
- Contract Management
- Data Science/Analytics (Statistics, Computer Science)
- Engineering (Various fields, including Industrial Engineering)
- Environmental (Specialists, including Air Pollution and Water Quality)
- Fleet Management
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Information Systems and Technology
- Legal (Various fields)
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Renewable Energy
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Training/qualification in
- Electricity/Energy/Refrigeration/Electronic/Process control and Operations
- Transport Management
- Urban Design, Landscape, Planning, Surveying and Architecture
- Municipal Finance Management Act Minimum Competence qualification
- Public Accountability
- Applicants need to be South African citizens residing within the boundaries of Cape Town
- Applicants should possess their Grade 12 final / mid-year results with an average of 65% and above
- Applicants need to provide a copy of first, second or third year academic transcripts
- Applicants need to be registered for full-time study at an accredited tertiary institution and should be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in one of the approved City of Cape Town scarce skills fields of study
How to Apply: To apply, applicants can download an application form