A Real Estate Broker Sold Your House For 189 000 – Surenaira
Connect with us

A Real Estate Broker Sold Your House For 189 000




REAL

A Real Estate Broker Sold Your House For 189 000

A land representative sold your home for $189,000. The agent’s bonus was 4.5% of the selling cost. What amount could you get for the house after the commission is paid?

 

$180,495 is the bring back home after the specialist’s bonus.

Clarification:

To figure out the leftover sum, you can duplicate the complete by the rate that you would hold.

 

Assuming the all out deal cost is 100 percent, and your specialist took 4.5% that leaves you with 95.5%. Transforming that into decimals:

Answer

1

0.045

=

0.955

 

Presently take that leftover decimal and duplicate the 100 percent esteem by it to get the sum you hold:

 

189000

0.955

=

180495

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in REAL

To Top