The Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue graduate studies and a career in finance or technology.
This scholarship is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance.
Application Deadline: March 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Cover total tuition fees
Number of Awards: Up to 10 award
- Applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- Applicants must be female candidates with strong academic records.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
- TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
IELTS – a score of 6.5
How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-given steps: Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this Scholarship. Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the Scholarship and A separate scholarship application letter is not required.