RMIT University – Australia is presently awarding a AUD$ 33,000 in line with annum and a training rate scholarship to folks who are interested by pursuing their research on the Institution.The Sam and Nina Narodowski scholarships goal to help new taking off applicants via their diploma throughout a number particular studies areas.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $33,000
Number of Awards: 2
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD study programme in Food Production and Agribusiness, Sustainability and Environment or Clothing Textiles and Health Disability and Aged Care, Urban Transport and Social Planning or Migration and Settlement Services at RMIT can be applied for.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission into the PhD program.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of PhD students at RMIT.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:PTE – 58
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL IBT – 79
C1 – 176
C2 – 176
Applicants must meet the entry requirements of PhD students at RMIT.
How to Apply: Applicants must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for this scholarship, students must mail an Expression of Interest to email@example.com.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A digital copy of your latest academic transcripts.
- A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project.
- A CV including any education, marks/grades, relevant professional experience, publications (if any), awards (if any), and names of referees