The Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King’s College London is pleased to offer a number of King’s scholarships to its BSc Nursing or Midwifery with registration 3 year degree students.
The scholarships have been established through a generous donation from The Perseverance Trust and are based on both financial circumstances and academic standing, and can be used to fund living expenses during the full length of the programme.
Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 7 Oct 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Worth of Award: £7,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Qualified Field of Studies:
- Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse BSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Children’s Nurse BSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Mental Health Nurse BSc
- Qualification: In request to be qualified to apply, you ought to:
- have surpassed your UCAS offer;
- give a composed assertion of 300-500 words;
- be a full-time, home, first certification understudy beginning in Sept 2022;
- have a family pay of £25,000 or less;
- be in receipt of word related wellbeing and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) freedom by 31st October 2021.
You will need to supply documentary evidence of your financial circumstances with your application as well as a personal statement. If these are not supplied, your application will not be considered.