The Ghent University, Belgium is thrilled to provide a great profits package deal to the a success applicants for the instructional 12 months 2022/2023.
You are chargeable for the implementation of a studies task financed via way of means of the Federal Public Service Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, with the theme:
“Research into the on-farm homogeneity, stability, interactions and carry-over of antibacterial capsules jumbled together consuming water for organization remedy in broiler chickens , and its dating with plasma concentrations – GROUPMEDIPOUL“.
To this end, you will conduct company visits to at least 40 poultry farms, during which a survey and the necessary samples of medicated drinking water and plasma will be collected.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Salary
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You ought to have a Master’s diploma in Veterinary Medicine, very last 12 months college students also can apply.
- You experience like operating in a team, in collaboration together along with your supervisors Prof. Siska Croubels and Prof. Mathias Devreese (Laboratory for Pharmacology and Toxicology), Prof. Gunther Antonissen (Poultry Health Sciences Chair holder), Prof. Jeroen Dewulf (Veterinary Epidemiology Unit) ), exercise veterinarians, doctoral college students and the laboratory staff.
- You ought to have a problem-solving, organized, important and result-orientated attitude.
- You ought to have interpersonal talents, empathy, flexibility and a important thoughts to feature in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You ought to have conversation talents which includes coping with hen farmers and veterinary exercise (corporation visits), undertaking sizeable discussions, clinical reporting and imparting in each Dutch and English.
How to Apply: You are required to select out a PhD diploma coursework on the university. After being enrolled on the university, claimants can follow for the fund via way of means of filing their software thru electronic mail to Prof. Dr. Siska Croubels ( firstname.lastname@example.org )