The University of De Montfort University is awarding up to £5,000 or a complete rate waiver to International college students who’ve executed a rating of 70% or above of their preceding research. The scholarship recipients can be requested to illustrate their ongoing dedication to advancing their research via way of means of filing documented evidence (withinside the shape of a report) to their instructional faculty.
Application Deadline: Monday, eleven July 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, the candidates need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold a suggestion of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time undergraduate path beginning September 2022.
- To be assessed as an International rate payer.
- To have accomplished 70% or above on your excessive college or equal research to be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship.
- To have accomplished 75% or above on your excessive college or equal research to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship.
- To have accomplished 80% or above on your excessive college or equal research.