The University of Leicester is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023. This scholarship offers a discount in the course fee for suitably qualified UK and international fee paying applicants.
The awards available are:
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300
Application Deadline: OPEN.
Qualified Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You should be beginning your course in the 2022/23 scholastic year.
- Your composed and communicated in English should be adequate for you to completely comprehend, and benefit from, your certificate course.
- You should as of now have a UK top of the line respects degree or a degree that is identical to a UK five star praises degree.
The most effective method to Apply: Applicants need to take confirmation with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the college. There is compelling reason need to apply independently for this grant.
You should give the accompanying records on the side of your application:
- Scholastic capabilities and records
- Individual articulation/research proposition
- Two finished references (one should be scholastic) OR names and contact subtleties of two individuals from whom we can demand references (one should be a scholarly arbitrator).