In 2021, build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience required.
WordPress Mastery for Beginners – Fastest Way To Learn WP
- Learn WordPress 2021 – Fastest Way To Create Website/Blog
- In 2021, it’s never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress master in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is taught by Er. Abhay Vishnoi, WordPress author , blogger , Web Developer , teacher, who has over a decade of experience using and teaching WordPress to people of all skill levels. I have created and sold various websites and developed my own businesses using wordpress.
About the Course
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on hosting . Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your hosting, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
After taking you through all of the main options in WordPress, explaining what each one does and how you set it up, I’ll let you watch over my shoulder as I build a WordPress website. It will be an business site which are sold at high rates.
Who is this WordPress course for?
Have you ever wanted to build a professional looking website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. WordPress Mastery for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll walk you through setting up WordPress on hosting and master wordpress. Then we will put a website online, you can then watch over-my-shoulder as I buy a domain name and hosting, and install WordPress online.
Whether you decide to host your site on a web host, you’ll be ready to start mastering WordPress. We’ll start at the very beginning by logging in to have a look around to familiarize ourselves with the main areas of the Dashboard.
Once you are happy navigating around your new tools, we’ll go through the main features you will need as you create your site, including:
- The Classic Editor. This is where you enter all of your website content.
- The Media Library, to manage your images, videos, sound files and other media you want to share on your site.
- WordPress Settings, and I’ll take you step by step to set those up just right.
- We’ll look at the differences between WordPress posts and pages, and I’ll give you a simple way of knowing which one to use on any occasion.
- We’ll look at post categories and tags, and how to use them on a well-structured site to maximize visitor experience and search engine ranking benefits.
- You’ll see the two main ways you can set your homepage up.
- We’ll create a contact form on the site so visitors can get in touch.
- We’ll setup an About us page, and I’ll explain why this page is important and what information to include on it.
- We’ll cover the legal pages you need.
- We’ll discuss the navigation system on your site, and how you can set up customized navigation in the header, sidebar or footer of your site. We’ll also talk about internal site linking.
- We’ll check out some great free plugins.
By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn about wordpress
- Students who want to create website and blogs without coding
- People who want to start a blog or website
- People who want to create money making website
- People who want to earn passive income by creating and selling websites
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- f you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from a developer who has been using and testing WordPress with APIs & programming .
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing WordPress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don’t know where to start.